Thursday, March 13, 2014

Graduation is coming!

I am almost finished with my college degree at the University of Louisiana at Monroe. Come May 10th I will no longer have exams, have to register for classes or spend so much money at Starbucks on campus. It is coming to an end pretty quickly. I wanted to take a moment and reflect on my favorite things about ULM and what I need to do before I cross the stage in May!


Other than the gorgeous campus there are a lot that ULM offers. One of my favorite things are the free planners given out at the beginning of the fall semester. Inside you can find 50 things to do while at ULM. I have marked through the ones I have accomplished, but the main one I am lacking is running through our campus's fountain!


Who wouldn't love to run through a fountain on a hot, humid Louisiana day! I will definitely have someone with a camera ready. It is a way to celebrate all the hard work put into getting your degree. 


The crazy, scary part about graduation is what comes next. I have no obligations to my previous life anymore. The four years spent in college was filled with part time jobs, internships and campus organizations. I will have so much free time now, but it will be focused on starting a successful career in communications. I put this last picture up to remind everyone of how cool Harbor High's graduation was in The OC!! Peace, Love and Lots of Laughs.

xoxo J





No comments:

Post a Comment